Monday, June 4, 2012

Interview Outfit Option...


I need your expertise opinions!



Ok, So here is what I have picked out for my interview tomorrow. What do you guys think? Grey coat, white top w/ embellishments on the neckline, and a black pencil skirt with black wedges. The only thing that I am worried about is that the jacket has a little bit of a shine to it. I know the superintendent that I am interviewing for is very conservative and likes his employees to dress very professional.

I also have a black interview jacket and a green top I have been considering too. Which would you go with. My personal opinion is to go with the outfit above. But I would love for your feedback!

Thanks,
Mrs. Crouse :)

1 comment:

  1. I think the BEST choice is whatever you feel most comfortable in...
    Your outfit sounds great--and if you like it and you like wearing it, I just KNOW you'll do GREAT.

    Good luck!
    (I'd love a 6th Grade Blog Buddy!)

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete