Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday Snapshots

I've decided to join in the fun Run! Miss Nelson's Got the Camera! 
And her Saturday Snapshots! 


My day so far has consisted of watching this cute little guy! My baby will be 7 weeks on Monday! I can't believe it! He loves tummy time! 


Next, I've been working on a curriculum map for the year for my reading class. This is so much easier to do now that it is my 2nd year teaching! I'am  getting so excited for my new class :) 


Look what I found at...wait for it... Walmart! Only $0.97 each! Steal! 


And finally, my last snapshot. My theme for this year, mustaches! Staying classy in 6th grade this year! 


What has your Saturday looked like so far? 


Mrs. Crouse :) 




5 comments:

  1. awww your baby is precious. I need to work on my curriculum map too. It makes you feel good when you are organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those magnets! The 6th graders will like those for sure!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the magnets...and your baby is pretty adorable too.
    Congratulations on the little guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Our WalMart did not have such cute borders! Lucky you! Your little guy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little man is soo cute. How are you planning your curriculum?

    ReplyDelete