Tuesday, March 6, 2012

An Amazing Website!

Ok, You seriously have to check this website out if you haven't already. I work with Title 1 & RtI kids in grades K-4. So I am always looking for activities. I happened to stumble upon this website today while looking for something for my 1st grade RtI kids. I found these great printable booklets that work with Word Families, sight words, and concept booklets. There are also many other literacy resources on this website, but this is exactly what I was looking for!

The website is Hubbard's Cupboard

Under the printable booklets you can select one of the 3 categories. Then you can choose to print them as a booklet or just on one page, they also have a teacher's guide. Here is a peek of what the one sheet printable looks like. This is working with the word family -am

Word Family 1.1- Am Sheet

If you print the teachers version it will give you a list of all the -am word family words! Awesome!

New favorite sight!! Check it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment