Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Made It & Currently!


I finally did a Monday Made It! I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics and I am so excited to share what I made.{Shout out to Pinterest for my idea!!}
What you need:
- Magnetic cookie sheet
- Magnet buttons (found at Wal-Mart)
- Hot Glue gun
- Ribbon (3 yards allows for a little left over)
Hot glue everything on. This is a picture of what the back looks like! (I hope it holds!)

Ta Da! Finished! A "Where Are You" tracker! Love it!


Now I am linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for Farley's Monthly Currently!



My Back 2 School Must haves:
1. Binders for organization!
2. Classroom Decorations
3. Pencils and Erasers!!!


RULES...
1. RULE OF 3... if you link up I ask that you go and look at the 2 in front of your link and the one after you AND comment... this SPREADS the LOVE for sure!!! and it was a HUGE success last time :)

2. on the B2S must haves... I am completely OK with you promoting one of your store items HERE... BUT if you promote one of yours I am asking that you also promote someone else too... so if you think you have an item that someone JUST has to have for B2S go ahead and PLUG IT but please PLUG from another store too...



Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for visiting! I'm a new follower :) Your student tracker came out great! I want to make one of those too!

    Patti
    primary practice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your student tracker looks great!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade
    Don’t forget to check out My Summer in Pictures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your student tracker. I think that would be very useful!

    Kelly
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your made it Monday turned out great! Found you through the currently linky and am a new follower. Come check out my blog if you get a chance.

    ilive2learnilove2grow 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Monday made it is great. I found you through the currently linky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following the Rule of 3 with Farley, and adoring your great blog! So glad we found you! :)

    Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete