Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Back 2 School Wardrobe Linky

I am linking up with Lindsey at Miss Johnston's Journey for her Back to School Wardrobe Linky Party! Check out her site!

miss johnston's journey

We started school last Friday (August 14). So I just finished our 4th day! So far so good! I've got 29 little 3rd graders this year. Of course they are as energetic as ever!  So here is what I have worn or am going to wear this week! 


I LOVE palazzo pants! Any body else? They are so comfy and dressy at the same time. These came from Maurice's and believe it or not my shirt and necklace are both $4 specials from Walmart! 

Here is what I wore today! Top is from Maurice's and the bottoms are pre-marriage pants!! I think I bought them when I was student teaching! And they fit again! #winning
p.s. the hair was totally down ALL day at school and went up as soon as I got home (so did the wedges!)

My necklace is new and came from a local boutique in my small town. 

This top and bottoms came from New York and Co. Love that store AND they have a teacher discount! 

The top is old but came from Maurice's and the skirt is recent from Kohls. I just bought the super cute arrow necklace from Maurice's yesterday! 



Capris are a must for summertime in southern Illinois! The top came from Gordmans. Love me some chevron! 


And this of course is what I IMMEDIATELY put on when I get home from school. Comfy yoga pants from Old Navy and a t shirt. Now that's what I'm talking about!! 



Have a great rest of the week! Especially to those of you starting this week!



1 comment: