Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Currently: September 🙌

Thank you to Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for another currently! 

I am currently laying in bed blogging on my phone (not the easiest thing I've ever done)! So therefore, I am listening to my ceiling fan and my husband getting ready for bed! 

I am loving that I am currently on day 16 of my #3weeksnocheats and have lost 4 pounds!! Woot woot! 

I am thinking that I don't want to go to my masters classes the next 2 nights in a row...boo! 

I am wanting ice cream so bad because I can't have it on my 3 weeks no cheats!
I NEED to go to sleep...I have school tomorrow! And I need to be prepared to teach little minds! 

My 3 goals are to stay organized at school AND at home, have more compassion towards my students, and to be present in every moment I have with my family because I am very busy with school, cheer, and my masters program. 

Head on over to Oh Boy 4th Grade and link up! 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your challenges this year! I have been looking at classes to take this fall, but Haven't decided if I want to commit to the time just yet. It's more for my own interest at this point anyway. :)

    I don't know if I could commit to anything that involves no ice cream...that sounds slightly evil! lol

    Our goals look pretty similar for this year! Good luck in all that you are working on! Have a great year!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for not giving in to the ice cream craving! I have absolutely NO self control. ;) Good luck with your masters program. I can imagine it would be hard to go to school while teaching full time. Being organized with certainly help. Have a great week and thanks for sharing your currently!
    Andrea
    Always Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your weight loss! I'm jealous! :D
    -Jessica
    You do not look even close to 40!!? Crazy! Here's to a happy and healthy decade for you! :D

    -Jessica
    aka
    The Whimsical Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with you on those Masters classes. I'm graduating this May and am so ready to be done. Way to go on that weight loss! It takes a lot of self-control (that I don't apparently have) to go that long without cheats.

    Paige
    Paiges of Learning

    ReplyDelete