Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Classroom Reveal 2015 #2getherwearebetter



Well guys, I have SURVIVED 2 weeks of school! Our first day was actually one of the best 1st days I've had! My new 3rd graders are great! Of course I have my typical stinkers though! Ha! 
At the end of my day I got the best message EVER from one of my parents! She told me how much her son loved his first day in 3rd grade and how he thinks I am going to be his "most favorite teacher ever"! She said he is already planning on getting me something for Teacher Appreciation Week! Bless his heart! (I hope he still thinks this about me when that comes!)

I feel like finally after 4 years I am starting to get the hang of this teaching thing! I am so excited for this year and what it will bring! 

Here are a few pictures of my classroom, tiny classroom. Have I ever mention how much I hate the layout of my classroom? No? Well there might be a need for a blog post about the hatred of my classroom layout in the near future! 

If you missed my classroom reveal on Periscope (@mrscrouse) go and follow me so you don't miss anything else! 



Above is a picture of my desk and table. I bought chevron fabric and HOT GLUED it to my tables. I love how they turned out!


 This is my classroom library. My husband made these bookshelves over the summer. Didn't he do a great job!

  Here are some more up close pictures

This is where I store all of my reading center work for the week. The students just grab what they need.

My English wall

My much need blurt chart and my behavior chart.

Our mailboxes, our tray for mail to file, and where the students turn in their homework.


Here is the classroom after Back 2 School night (the night before the first day).

Love all of my monster themed decorations! Thanks goes to Amy Groesbeck!

Questions? Just ask :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment