Friday, July 6, 2012

3rd Blog Award

of the WEEK!!

Wow, I am really feeling the love right now! Thank you goes to Amanda at Surviving the First Year for nominating me for the "Versatile Blogger" award! 




Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you: CHECK
 2. Include a link to their site: CHECK
3. Include the award image in your post: CHECK
 4. Give 7 random facts about yourself: CHECK
 5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award: (this is going to be tough!) CHECK
 5. When nominating include a link to their site: CHECK
 7. Let the other bloggers know they've been nominated: CHECK

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I am one of the pickiest eaters! Don't like melted cheese, milk, tea, tomatoes, cocktail shrimp, etc. The list goes on and on! 
2. I have 2 much older brothers (one is 11 years older than me and the other 17 years older than me)
3. I have been married for 2 years to a wonderful man
4. I am a Christian
5. I love kids
6. I love the beach and would be the happiest girl in the world if I lived on the beach (ahhh)
7. and last but not least, I have an awesome cat named...FRANK! 

 Frank likes blogging too! :)


My 15 blogger buddies:
5. Fun in Room 4B (has it already)
9. The Teachers Cauldron (has it already)

WHEW! That was hard! I need more blogger friends!! lol

Happy Summer!!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the award! I appreciate it :)

    ~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards!

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my first ever blog hop and link up!

    Ashley @ Fierce in Fourth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! How do you blog from iPad?! Help a girl out- that would save me SOOO much time!!!!!

    Marcy
    busybeesandcupcakes at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete