Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Another Blog Award!?

You guys are too kind!!

A BIG thank you goes out to Lisa @ Super Pig and Tyrant King for nominating me for the "One Lovely Blog Award"! I am beyond excited to be getting a 2nd blog award in one week!!


There are only 3 rules to follow once you've received this award :)
1. Follow the person who gave you the award
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award
3. Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.


Wow!! 15 blogs was hard! But I did it! And I am in love with all of these blogs! Be sure to check them all out. You will fall in love too! :)

Happy 4th of July!

6 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a blog award!! Check out my latest blog post to recieve it! :)

    Amanda @ Surviving the First Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to read through your 6th grade activities, since I'm moving to 6th grade! Thank you for the One Lovely Blog award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for my award! I was so excited to see another 6th grade teacher in blog land. I'm now a new follower!


    Meagan
    oodlesofteachingfun

    ReplyDelete