Monday, July 2, 2012

Currently...so soon!?

Yes, yes...I know.
My last post in June was a currently and my first post in July is a currently....
But hey! At least I am keeping you updated right? Ha!
My currently this month isn't so different from last months. Still thinking the same things except for the fact that I am leaving for Vacation this week!! EEK! :)


Reads:
1. You favorite go-to read aloud - mine is ANY Dr. Seuss books. Kids are just enthralled by him! I can pick out any book of his and the kids just sit, listening, quietly....its magic!
2. You go-to teacher's manual - mine right now is the First Year Teacher's Survival Guide (buy here) Since I am a first year teacher, I will be turning to this book a lot for tips and advice!

Thank you so much to Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for providing these currentlys! They are so much fun! :)


Happy Summer!






12 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your vacation!! I've been sitting on the computer doing school work and just playing around for the past hour. Guess we are procratinators! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!....I guess since its summer we should let ourselves veg in front of the computer for awhile for fun!! haha I could probably sit on the computers for hours!

      Delete
  2. Oh lucky you, going on vacation! I absolutely love your blog design. I'm thinking of decorating my classroom in owls this year so this just speaks to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I fell in love with the owl design too....I'm thinking about changing it though (its not so middle school right now). But I just can't find anything that I like as much!

      Delete
  3. I'm starting my first year teaching in August!! Enjoy your vacation!! I love Dr. Seuss too even as an adult his words are some to live by!

    Amanda

    Surviving the First Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh I need to clean too
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I hope that you'll join me for my giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've given you a blog award! Check out the latest post on my blog to pick it up :)
    Lauren
    Adventures in Sixth

    ReplyDelete
  6. The New Teacher's Complete Sourcebook is also a really good one. It saved my bacon a time or two (and I still use it)!

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much for linking up... have fun on your vacay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo-hoo! I am your newest follower and also a 6th grade teacher! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm your newest follower! What an adorable blog you have. I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award!! Feel free to check our my blog and pick up the award!

    ReplyDelete